This is the nastiest thing i've seen on a shelf vol. Gatorade drinkers

So last night at work a coworker of mine was stocking the Gatorade shelf. He reached into the box of lemon lime gatorade, and pulled this out:

dont know how to embed a video but heres a link to it

mms95picture.jpg

It had a white milky-like substance (looking like exactly what you're thinking of
sick.gif
) in it. The cap was still sealed, and it had not been opened. Someone at thegatorade plant is straight up foul. Sorry the picture is so crappy, but all i had was a camera phone.
indifferent.gif
This is me never drinking gatorade again.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

sick.gif

Should of bought it, opened it, poured a little out, then sued gatorade.

lol couldn't think of a legit way to prove the substance was in there before it was opened
ohwell.gif

My Gatorade had something like this in it, but it was after I let it sit out in my room for a week
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

My Gatorade had something like this in it, but it was after I let it sit out in my room for a week
sick.gif

You have a roommate?

probably take it to some lab and have it tested, although to have a case, you have to drink a little bit.

maybe its just me, but after watching the video the cap kinda didnt look like it was still sealed

That has got to be kids. Dude did you report that? And will your store report it to the company? I love my gatorade. Hold the future though.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

probably take it to some lab and have it tested, although to have a case, you have to drink a little bit.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya..take the plunge and do it.

Back
Top Bottom