this goes out to all the owners of air force 3s

love 'em, hate 'em?
i like mine, they're pretty much my comfortable "chill" kicks.
how do you feel about yours?
all thoughts are welcome/appreciated.

Came out my senior year in 88 I've got the white/red I need the all whites.

336285298.jpg

VEERY underated shoe, i wish they retroed the white, blue, red ones tho
i got alllll the colors, ink pack, white, white red, escapes, and sum wierd ones wit orange laces,
i wish they released more og colors though
oh and , you MUST cut the straps

Still rock my wht/red and escape iii's here and there...highly underrated and very comfy...great summer sneaker....madd I missed out on the hornetsiii's..wanted those bad

is there a name for the white/grey colorway?, because those are the ones i have and besides my aj viii's they're my most comfortable shoe!!!

Quote:

i like mine, they're pretty much my comfortable "chill" kicks

there was a point where i put them on and ended up wearing them for over a week strait. i'm glad i bought the brown escape colorway. i should of bought theblue pair too.

what did you all pay for your's?
i bought mine from the nike outlet in a mall around where i live for like $60 if i remember correctly

I STILL THINK THE HORNET PAIR IS DOODOO...I STILL WISH I COULD GET THE ASIA JOINTS THAT DROPPED...NEVER DIDMAKE IT TO THE US...I LOVE MY WHITE/RED WHITE/GREY AND MY SAMURI PACK PAIR...I THINK THE SAMURAIS TAKE THE CAKE!

af3_pre_samurai.jpg

a lot of dudes sleep on these but hte more i see them, the more i would like to go get another pair.

Wow those samurais are serious...

HOH in LA still had a fsr of the hornets colorway for 80 bucks a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Wow those samurais are serious...

HOH in LA still had a fsr of the hornets colorway for 80 bucks a few weeks ago.
aww seriously??
in the nike outlet i went to only had the white/grey that i bought, and the white/red/blk that are displayed up at the top.

Yeah man i would call them up and see if they still had them then ask someone around there ta help you out. Lots of guys in the Nike HOH thread are hellpineach other out for free just so more people have a shot at limited stuff instead of just resellers.

Was never a fan of the samurai pack...didn't like how the colors looked together...the pair I regret not gettin was the WP joints that wereblk/grey/blu...those wre
eek.gif
....and were made wit quality materials...may still cop if I find them for a good price doewn the road

Own the Olive/Oranges and Samurais, great shoe. Fits a bit bigger than my regular size though. Kind of clunky.

Back
Top Bottom