This Dude is a Genetic Freak

The Rock's dad was huge, plus them Samoan genes....

Watching him work out at the U got me wonder if he could of been a decent pro football player...baring injury

hes actually cut down a bunch dude used to be alot bigger.
hes in great shape but i wouldnt call him a genetic freak.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Genes + Roids = that physique

I highly doubt he is STILL roiding though. I dont know exactly when that video was shot, but based on the fact that he has that huge tat, it was either shotafter his wrestling career, or at the very, very, very end of it.

Dude IS an incredible athlete, good football player, incredible wrestler, and a pretty good actor believe it or not. The Rock is appreciated.
pimp.gif
(not sure ifgenetic freak is the right classification tho)

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Genes + Roids = that physique

I highly doubt he is STILL roiding though. I dont know exactly when that video was shot, but based on the fact that he has that huge tat, it was either shot after his wrestling career, or at the very, very, very end of it.

Dude IS an incredible athlete, good football player, incredible wrestler, and a pretty good actor believe it or not. The Rock is appreciated.
pimp.gif
(not sure if genetic freak is the right classification tho)
Hint: The video was shot in November 2009.

That workout wasn't even impressive. How you gonna be sweating and breathing so hard from a simple shoulder workout when none of the lifts are even thatstrenous?

He is in great shape and was/is a great athlete but this video doesn't really illustrate that.

I always thought he had potential to be big outside the wrestling ring but he never met up to any of the expectations...How you got him playing the toothfairy.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I always thought he had potential to be big outside the wrestling ring but he never met up to any of the expectations...How you got him playing the tooth fairy.

Yea, thats pretty wack.......Couldnt believe the preview when i saw it..had my buggin.

except that tooth fairy movie gun make him BANK. he knows what hes doing, sticking with Disney. Little kids are buggin for this movie lol

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I always thought he had potential to be big outside the wrestling ring but he never met up to any of the expectations...How you got him playing the tooth
fairy.

Yea, thats pretty wack.......Couldnt believe the preview when i saw it..had my buggin.

This.

Rock coulda been on that Arnold steez.

Back in the Attitude era, dude used to be swole. Dude was 6'6" 270 and so goddamn athletic then he cut down to 230-240

I really can't think of a Samoan without the dialogue from Pulp Fiction popping up

I wouldn't go so far as to call the brother fat. He's got a weight problem. What's the %+$#$ gonna do, he's Samoan.

Back
Top Bottom