Things you usually do to get revenge.

prem092

Banned
When I'm mad, I provoke the *$^% out of people & get them kicked off the show, on some Real World %(&^.

I took a co-workers stapler and threw it away in his own trashcan, when he was out of his office.

^
laugh.gif

you really showed him.

depends if it is a guy find a way to mess with females in his by either trying to get with them or someone i know getting with them...this includesgirlfriends, sisters and just any girl in general he may care about.

if that doesn't work a good beating will.

as for girls well i tend to not hold grudges against them because they do dumb things all the time, but if i must i usually spread the nudes or pursue a bestfriend or sister. like i said above if i can't do it someone i know can

when my room mates annoy me..

water+mayo, shake it up, pour it in their milk.

grab their balls + hump them like theres no tomorrow..seriously it will get them annoyed

Originally Posted by Woah23

grab their balls + hump them like theres no tomorrow..seriously it will get them annoyed

sick.gif
eyes.gif
...Hope you don't do this to some "happy" guy, dude might wantrevenge from you more & more

I'm not the revenge type, if someone does something worthy of revenge I doubt I'd even bother to take my time with them. Just let it and them go.

Normally, I just ignore the person. The last time tho my girlfriend cheated on me with an acquaintance and I smashed his tails and side mirrors hahahaha. Yes iknow sucker move but his parents would press charges if we threw down.

Originally Posted by The Prince of LA

Normally, I just ignore the person. The last time tho my friend cheated on me with an acquaintance and I smashed his tails and side mirrors hahahaha. Yes i know sucker move but his parents would press charges if we threw down.
yo thats some reall broad type S!!!
thatss what women do..
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom