THINGS TO DO ?

Well i just broke up with my chick couple months back after 5 years. I just met this new chick that i think im kinda feeling. well she wants chill with me allday saturday cuz shes sayin i only kick it with her at night blah blah blah. i need some suggestions on where to take this chick and things to do around thecity. help me out NT kick me some suggestions.

ya i thought about that too but is that cheesy lol? and can u rent skates there? i was also thinkin about talkin to a comedy club in the evening . anyone knowany good underground spots. im not so worried about the nitelife stuff but %+#+ to do durin the day has me a worried.

you could go to the ROM. Dinos are back apparently.

Its a good way to spend 2-8 hours depending on your desire to learn/discuss. how old are you? like, 'yo, let me get your number' old or 'I feelstrongly about the environment' old.

what's she into?

snowstorm this weekend apparently... id say just take her to a movie and have dinner, something simple

cOnFoCal - thats an amazing idea i forgot all about the ROM and the SCIENCE centre.

fenixconnexion - ive already done the movie and dinner thing but if it does snow i might even take her up to horseshoe valley and go tubing orsometing

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

you could go to the ROM. Dinos are back apparently.

Its a good way to spend 2-8 hours depending on your desire to learn/discuss. how old are you? like, 'yo, let me get your number' old or 'I feel strongly about the environment' old.

what's she into?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But ya.. I am going to the ROM next week to check it out..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom