they Took My Design!

this will be the last time i post up designs or colorways,a variant site named airjordanlocker.com had taken the design colorway of the obama air jordan 1 thati designed.check it out

i cant see the resemblance bro
indifferent.gif

JK damn that sucks dude! dont let it stop you from posting though. keep up the art man

Did that to me once too - one of my best PSs of the XI - saw it a few months later on a fakes site.

I guess you should feel flattered but it still sucks.

wow that sucks bro...i knew they made up sh-t, but i didnt know they actually went as far as stealing other peoples designs
smh.gif

take it as a backhanded compliment.

I mean if youre not gonna make them, or make money off them, what does it really matter in the big scheme of things?

I mean, I see it as an "honor" in a way. I've seen fakes of customs I've done, and eventually tried to get a pair of the fakes sorta like atrophy. never could find them when I was actually on the hunt for them though.

I know if I were BP, I'd try to get a pair of the shoes they bit off him as a trophy lol

Originally Posted by JMKickz

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Wow are you gonna buy a pair?

in a weird way, i would if i were you. Just funny though how uncreative people can be
I actually would too, as much as pains me to think about giving them your money. It's still your design in real life! Pretty cool.

not trying to thread jack, but for those interested...
product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

no way in hell i'm payin $60 though. just tried something out, we'll see what happens...
wink.gif

HELL YEAH I WOULD BUY THEM IF IT WAS MY DESIGN... WOULDNT PAY A STUPID PRICE FOR THEM THO.

ITS SOMETHING YOU LOOK BACK ON AND JUST SAY WOW.... IMAGINE THAT

Originally Posted by BP the owner

not trying to thread jack, but for those interested...
product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

no way in hell i'm payin $60 though. just tried something out, we'll see what happens...
wink.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom