They make fakes of these? Jordan 1 real or fake?

D

Deleted member 204864

I got these from ebay and became suspicious because the box or lid had no stamp on it. At the same time I wouldn't expect there to be fakes of these. Seller told me he got these at the nike outlet. Can anyone tell me if these are real or fake?

Thanks but can anyone tell me why there's no quality control stamp and if all legit pairs have them or is there some that don't?

My concern is why there is no B grade stamp. If these were purchased from an outlet the shoes and or box should be marked as outlet stock.

I'm also 100% confident there are fakes of these.

Last edited:
All the shoes in the outlets arnt b grades though. they have full run of normal retros most of the time. Also there is signs of there being a sticker on the front of the box where the Nike outlets usually put it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also need a definitive answer I'm running out of time on the return lol

All the shoes in the outlets arnt b grades though. they have full run of normal retros most of the time. Also there is signs of there being a sticker on the front of the box where the Nike outlets usually put it.
This is true..I just haven't seen any recent 1s go to outlets that weren't B grades. Depending on where you are this may not be the case. Hell I could be completely wrong, maybe these did. I'm just saying the shoes look ok but the story sounds a little weird to me. Wish I could be of more help.

The most recent 1s I've seen are the metallic blues and they weren't b grades. I appreciate the help but still uneasy about the authenticity.

Bump (i apologize for bumping but it's kinda of urgent for me to have another opinion on whether these are legit or not).

This is true..I just haven't seen any recent 1s go to outlets that weren't B grades. Depending on where you are this may not be the case. Hell I could be completely wrong, maybe these did. I'm just saying the shoes look ok but the story sounds a little weird to me. Wish I could be of more help.
I've seen quite a few 1s at the outlet like the Metallics and Lettermans

Back
Top Bottom