The Worst collabs thread. Vol: naw chill

In this thread, post horrible collaborations of any sort.
Any brand
Any duet
Any youtube collab
Any sponsorship deal.
If you hate when peanut butter and jelly collab, let it be known then.

rptwv2aomyux3l9vqqsu.jpg

Perhaps i should have made the title
" celebs wearing hot trash" and sneaker showcased it but yolo tho

I never heard the song or saw the vid. I just thought it was a Wiz song but this was posted in the movie thread the other day and I was like :stoneface: when I saw these other dudes.

That Lil Yacthy verse especially :sick:

I never heard the song or saw the vid. I just thought it was a Wiz song but this was posted in the movie thread the other day and I was like :stoneface: when I saw these other dudes.

That Lil Yacthy verse especially :sick:

wiz’s dj works for our local hip hop station so they’re always hyping wiz on it.

they put this **** on one night like it was fire, I nearly crashed my truck I was laughing so hard.

especially at the video game noises and them referencing tails and knuckles.

Nigo my guy but this was dumb as hell to me. Although apparently it was a hit back home
1586031355278.png

Dont think I would like it even if I was high
1586031317351.png

Who exactly asked for this?? I know I didn't
1586031291540.png

This **** reeked of desperation
1586031262392.png

Another head scratcher
1586031244421.png

Last edited:
David Benoiff & DB Weiss, I would literally deck them in their ****. They’re money hungry uncreative hack pieces of ****. **** those guys. Season 8 never happened. Yo like dead **** them. You know how many plot holes they didn’t fill & threads they left loose. 8 long years of world/character building for nothing! I want the smoke! **** their whole lives. I’ll smack the **** outta them for existing. **** them! ****! Them!

Back
Top Bottom