The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man that acoustic warm up vid is on replay...

Makes me wish they released the whole album on acoustic.

The Weeknd unplugged
eek.gif
would be epic

His voice is honestly better than I thought after hearing more acoustic clips. Or at least better to my ears, I know a lot of folks aren't fond of his voice

opinions, eh?

cuz IMO, his voice is the closest our generation has to MJ...

too bad he can't dance...

This a a big reason why I **** with his music so much. I was a big MJ fan.

But I love his sound and his content as well.

The Weeknd is that dude and my favorite artist out. :pimp:

Yo what the hell is up with The Weeknd store?

They don't respond to emails to customer service department...I been wanting that Black XO (white lettering) strapback for a minute!

edit: Looks like it is out of stock now...:frown:

Last edited:
I got put on to this dude by a friend of mine and I thank her everyday cause this dudes music is great.

I second that acoustic album, would be fire.

The music really is epic wizardry. I figured it would all fade when I got serious with my girl but a year later it's still Thursday all week. I almost feel guilty for having the music still such a large part of my life, I feel like only single folks should enjoy the music this much

The music really is epic wizardry. I figured it would all fade when I got serious with my girl but a year later it's still Thursday all week. I almost feel guilty for having the music still such a large part of my life, I feel like only single folks should enjoy the music this much
that is pretty much my life.

Anyone else cringe at the part in Adaptation when the voice distorts "all is fair in love and war"... One of my favorite tracks but that part always makes me cringe. I wish he wouldn't have gone with that effect

His music had helped me after a rough breakup and is now propelling me to have an epic summer.

I'm really starting to fein for new material again. 

Yall really think he's gonna bless us this summer?

We can only hope. Been revisiting the unmastered versions of HoB and Thursday a lot lately. Takes me right back to my old, more reckless days. :smh:

Anyone else cringe at the part in Adaptation when the voice distorts "all is fair in love and war"... One of my favorite tracks but that part always makes me cringe. I wish he wouldn't have gone with that effect

Nope. Sounds great, I think

It almost seems to get better when you're in a serious relationship lol.

Homie made me listen to Weeknd for the first time. 

The Fall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Good gracious, he did that clams beat JUSTICE 
sick.gif
smokin.gif

i still haven't listened to "trilogy" and i think it might be better that way, from what i hear...

just need to grab the tracks from it that never released anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom