The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just do it. nothing is promised.
TO_crying_display_image.jpg

I got 2 amazing seats for Pittsburgh for $354. 3 hour drive but me and wifey are gonna make a weekend of it. I cannot wait for June 26. Gonna be a movie.

I think that video was just to promote the album and it wasn't the video for the song? That snippet at the 2:01 mark though sounded :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Does it play the track throughout to the video?

nope. barely plays the track's instrumental, a couple of snippets. some people thinks this may lead to his SNL performances this weekend (heh).

I’d like to see him go the non traditional route for his next roll out. Heartless came out when? October or November? Fast forward to now and we’re still weeks away from a release.

It would be cool to see him just drop out of the blue, but I understand the magnitude of artist that he is.

I’d like to see him go the non traditional route for his next roll out. Heartless came out when? October or November? Fast forward to now and we’re still weeks away from a release.

It would be cool to see him just drop out of the blue, but I understand the magnitude of artist that he is.

Maybe I didn't remember it correctly but didn't MDM drop outta no where?

Back
Top Bottom