The Ravens offense may get more than 5 first downs this week

Steve McNair will miss at least two to three weeks with a subluxation of his non-throwing shoulder.

McNair's shoulder has apparently been popping in and out of its joint, and it will be at least two weeks before he can even begin practicing again. This could be the end of McNair's run with the Ravens after a terrible season that saw him on the verge of being benched anyway. Kyle Boller will now start for the Ravens, and be backed up by Troy Smith.

Billick probably messed his shoulder up for him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Ok, one team that solved its offensive woes, and another team that still hasnt
frown.gif
The 49ers offensive problems..
13 points per game - lowest in the league
224.2 yards per game - lowest in the league
132.8 passing yards per game - lowest in the league
91.5 russing yards per game - 23rd in the league! WOOHOO!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

well put it this way- anytime we actually have a completion longer than 10 yards, Shawn Kemp decides to use a condom.

I'm sure with Kyle Boller in there they can manage SIX first downs instead of five!!! The QB situation in Baltimore doesn't look too good right aboutnow...I feel really bad for the defense, they have so much pressure on them every week.

forget passing, just hand the rock off to WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIS.
pimp.gif
Willisis a beast and his stiff arm is fierce!

just a shout out to willis, don't mind me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Hot damn. I'm just waiting for Troy Smith to get some playing time.

I mean they have nothing to lose...He deserves a shot

the ravens have a lot to lose. they aren't out by a loooong shot. the only way troy smith touches the field this season is if the ravens are completelyout of playoff contention, homie. But yea, Kyle Boller?
frown.gif
i'm reallyshook right now

man
tired.gif
i say we keep feeding mcgahee the rock and keeping the passingplays to a minimum. Let Boller play the role of the game manager, not the game changer! That way, the Ravnes don't put the defense in difficult situationsto overcome. And that's real
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom