The producers of “The Last Dance” are making a Stone Cold Steve Austin documentary coming out 2021.

This will be a must watch for most displaced wrestling fans as well.

Should be good.

Not sure why they bothered using ANY "Last Dance" labeling here. It can only be used as a letdown.

20201105_175056.jpg

Wonder if they're gonna get into this?

On August 14, 2002, Austin was arrested and charged with domestic abuse. He pleaded no contest and was given a year's probation, a $1,000 fine, and ordered to carry out 80 hours of community service. Austin's wife Debra Marshall told Fox News that Austin had beaten her three times and that the 2002 incident was the result of roid rage. She also stated that WWE knew of the abuse, but worked to conceal the bruises on her face.

On March 26, 2004, Austin was accused of assaulting his then-girlfriend Tess Broussard during a dispute at his home. Broussard claimed that Austin grabbed her and, after she began struggling, threw her to the ground. She landed on her hands and knees, and later told officers she had injured her right hand. No arrests were made and no charges were filed in the case.

On August 14, 2002, Austin was arrested and charged with domestic abuse. He pleaded no contest and was given a year's probation, a $1,000 fine, and ordered to carry out 80 hours of community service. Austin's wife Debra Marshall told Fox News that Austin had beaten her three times and that the 2002 incident was the result of roid rage. She also stated that WWE knew of the abuse, but worked to conceal the bruises on her face.

On March 26, 2004, Austin was accused of assaulting his then-girlfriend Tess Broussard during a dispute at his home. Broussard claimed that Austin grabbed her and, after she began struggling, threw her to the ground. She landed on her hands and knees, and later told officers she had injured her right hand. No arrests were made and no charges were filed in the case.
They didn't cover any of Jordan's trysts, conflict with siblings about his father, etc. Only his gambling a little bit.

So at best they cover Austin's roid usage.

In for this doc. Haven't really followed pro wrestling since his and The Rock's era. The 30 for 30 on Ric Flair was really well done.

I've also seen some episodes of "Dark Side of the Ring" which touches on some of the most controversial and mysterious moments in wrestling's history. They have stories based in and outside of the ring.

I stopped watching wrestling after the 8th grade which was roughly stone cold’s peak.

But I’m always down for a good story about an oldschool wrestler.

Sucks that the majority of these stories are super dark and sad (Andre the Giant, Razor Ramone, Jake the Snake etc).

I’m more curious as to if you’d be brave enough to bring this up to him to his face?

People often find great comfort and security on message boards where they can bring up personal matters about people that they don’t know and will never meet, without consequence.

I’m not condoning whatever may have occurred and it appears that both incidents have already been adjudicated to the satisfaction of the authorities and all parties involved, so the real question becomes- of what relevance is it to you? You aren’t owed an explanation.

Also- considering that it’s from the directors of the last dance, it wouldn’t be a reach to assume that NO, THEY WONT BE ADDRESSING THAT ISSUE in the same way they didn’t ask MJ about certain aspects of his father’s alleged behavior.

He a racist or what?

I’m pretty sure I saw him on at least one platform giving the business to someone that had said some racist BS. Stone cold is good in my book.

His outward appearance is redneck, but I think his heart is solid. Although I wouldn’t be completely surprised if 3 posts from now someone posts a link to something unsavory like Buddy above already did.

Back
Top Bottom