The Pitch a Movie Idea Thread

If you could get studio funding for any movie (small or big budget), what would the plot be and who would you cast to star in it?

If you could get studio funding for any movie (small or big budget), what would the plot be and who would you cast to star in it?

Chinese Checkers: The Movie
It'd basically just be a remake of that first scene from Menace II Society stretched out. 
laugh.gif

Chinese Checkers: The Movie
It'd basically just be a remake of that first scene from Menace II Society stretched out. 
laugh.gif

Nope. I'm already working on a sequel to the Titanic (meets poseidon adventure) set in space in the year 2147.

Leo makes a comeback as a reconstructed cyber being.

Nope. I'm already working on a sequel to the Titanic (meets poseidon adventure) set in space in the year 2147.

Leo makes a comeback as a reconstructed cyber being.

I'd make a movie about the typical NTer sex life, and call it "Gone in 30 Seconds. An Extenze Film"

-The Juice

I'd make a movie about the typical NTer sex life, and call it "Gone in 30 Seconds. An Extenze Film"

-The Juice

Someone on here posted a story about college psych students entering a mental ward for a school project/paper/etc. and becoming mental patients themselves. I can't remember all the details but I remember reading it and thinking it would be a good script. Like One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest but towards a younger audience.

Someone on here posted a story about college psych students entering a mental ward for a school project/paper/etc. and becoming mental patients themselves. I can't remember all the details but I remember reading it and thinking it would be a good script. Like One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest but towards a younger audience.

talking with my boy i told him we should make a movie about two guys that aren't gay but dont have wives who pretend to be gay for the benefits. Then a year later i now pronounce you chuck and larry came out. I still take credit for the movie

talking with my boy i told him we should make a movie about two guys that aren't gay but dont have wives who pretend to be gay for the benefits. Then a year later i now pronounce you chuck and larry came out. I still take credit for the movie

Back
Top Bottom