The "Other Forum"

so, im not gonna mention it by name but yall know what the "other forum" is.
Whats the problem with it? Why's everybody hatin on it?

is there something new comers (ive been lurking for ages but decided to start posting recently) missed?

they think they better then us when they arent.
plus, steve is an idiot
meth served him though
pimp.gif

there lounge sucks.
they're filled with hypebeast
they're cornballs.

and last but not least, go back to ISS.

Info on OP's avatar??? always wanted to see the original lol

and I$$ is fulll of hypebeasts and horrible Mods that make Jrose look like Jesus.

figured...i agree with the hypebeast comment. I posted there and these @!$%%* just looked like straight fools.
*shrugs* been $*%@** with NT for longer anyways.

Originally Posted by GucciMane

plus, steve is an idiot
meth served him though
pimp.gif

there lounge sucks.
theres filled with hypebeast
they're cornballs.

1/3, nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Info on OP's avatar??? always wanted to see the original lol

and I$$ is fulll of hypebeasts and horrible Mods that make Jrose look like Jesus.

wish i knew where the original was bro...always wanted to peep it too

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by GucciMane

plus, steve is an idiot
meth served him though
pimp.gif

there lounge sucks.
theres filled with hypebeast
they're cornballs.

1/3, nice
laugh.gif
eh ,im tired. my arms hurt like +%*% from shoveling. my back hurts from shoveling.
im bored. gotta shovel more at my dads work tomorrow. gimme a break please
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like 5 or 6  years ago, I got banned just for mentioning NT  [/color]
roll.gif
Son, I posted the Secret Society tape in the mixtape thread on there. They ain't say nothing to me
laugh.gif

Its corny.

Son, I posted the Secret Society tape in the mixtape thread on there. They ain't say nothing to me
laugh.gif

I  bet they're subforums are ghost towns thats why
laugh.gif

When you tryna sell some thing ISS marketplace> NT
When you tryna buy something NT marketplace> ISS

Overall community NT> ISS
For the LULZ NT>ISS

I applied for ISS and NT at the same time a while back but i never knew i got accpted here so I was only ISS way longer than here...but imma say..this place is better imo

however ALOT of the same clowns on there are on here...so
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Like 5 or 6  years ago, I got banned just for mentioning NT  [/color]
roll.gif
laugh.gif
If you go around acting stupid from day one you will be dealt with, no different than the NT mods.
You get treated favorably once youve established yourself as someone who follows the rules most of the time. Again, no different than the NT mods.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by r0yalty

roll.gif
laugh.gif
If you go around acting stupid from day one you will be dealt with, no different than the NT mods.
You get treated favorably once youve established yourself as someone who follows the rules most of the time. Again, no different than the NT mods.

ISS lounge is filled of prepubescent threads "what kicks my teacher wore today" that reach 50 pages and dont move past the 1st page

disgusting

I got banned about 4 years ago for mentioning NT on ANOTHER forum. Never even tried to apply again, seemed pretty wack anyway.

Back
Top Bottom