The Ones You Wear... I Mean Actually Wear

Post pics of your "beater" collection. Ya know??   ...Shoes with a few miles on them, that actually see the light of day more than twice a year lolz.

Some pics to start things off. All of these are in my regular rotation

Last edited:
Post pics of your "beater" collection. Ya know??   ...Shoes with a few miles on them, that actually see the light of day more than twice a year lolz.

Last edited:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ics-of-Your-Beaters-Here
grin.gif

I figured I would start a new thread considering the last post in that one was in 2009.

Mods, if you feel like you need to lock this go ahead.

I figured I would start a new thread considering the last post in that one was in 2009.

Mods, if you feel like you need to lock this go ahead.

GPs are 12. Sorry NFS. Im lovin those white/black/unc Jumpman Team Js. My all time fav team shoe next to the Vindicate. What size are they?

GPs are 12. Sorry NFS. Im lovin those white/black/unc Jumpman Team Js. My all time fav team shoe next to the Vindicate. What size are they?

lame...team Js are a 10.5 I think. Yeah, they're dope...that pic makes them look like they're in better shape then they actually are.

lame...team Js are a 10.5 I think. Yeah, they're dope...that pic makes them look like they're in better shape then they actually are.

no pics... but been wearing my black cat iv's since 10th grade > about 4 years now

no pics... but been wearing my black cat iv's since 10th grade > about 4 years now

Nice red deluxe.....your the only other person besides myself iv ever seen post pics of them

Nice red deluxe.....your the only other person besides myself iv ever seen post pics of them

^ Thanks. Yeah they are pretty hard to come by. If I remember right they were a FA exclusive colorway. Id love to find another pair of those and a pair of the black/black/met-silver joints with the clear sole that were exclusive to FinishLine.

^ Thanks. Yeah they are pretty hard to come by. If I remember right they were a FA exclusive colorway. Id love to find another pair of those and a pair of the black/black/met-silver joints with the clear sole that were exclusive to FinishLine.

Back
Top Bottom