The One Thing I Despise About Chris Berman Is...

...whenever someone makes a quick cut or juke in a football or basketball play...he makes this annoying high pitched yelp...On Sportscenter this morning,hemust have done it at least 10 to 15 times...I can more or less live with the nicknames he gives everyone,but this sound...
frown.gif

Yeah....that "back,back,back,back" is pretty bad too....I just think today in general he was extra annoying...

Backbackbackback < (in the closing seconds of a football game) Tickticktickticktick

I like his goal line sound when big backs plow 4 a couple yards (I can't even figure out how 2 onomatopoeia-ize it...but those who watch prollynaamtalkinbout...)

The nicknames are funny 2...

I'm even a big fan of the *WHOOP!* The sound even plays in my head on appropriate plays...

Oh yeah...
DA RAAAAAIIIDAHHSSS!!!
GEEEEEEE-MEN!!!
*John Facenda voice* Baht Stah on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
Tricky (insert team here)!

Chris Berman is the isht lol...this that jack move, patna...you just been thread-jacked...

Berman is the man. It's really funny when he tries to make Tom laugh and Tom just gives him the stoneface.

I do the "whoop" and the "Boom boom boh booom" during games even. Not nearly as much of the second one since Bettis retired

That $+$! wakes me up when my TV turns on in the morning.

Seeing a sick juke move and hearing him go "WHOOP!" is awesome.

I remember I woke up to a Pacman Jones punt return, and dude said...

"HE. COULD. EAT. ALL. THE. DOTS!"

I was rollin' for like a week.
laugh.gif

i like when he makes the crashing noise when they show a highlight of somebody getting trucked. always cracks me up.

I love that, some of my friends even do it when we're watching games or Sportscenter.

Back
Top Bottom