The Official UnCuffing Season Thread Vol. Offseason coming up. Looking to make moves!

Right now I'm on a couple different sites looking to improve my roster. I see a few prospects with great potential, some even have amazing wingspan and a little toughness, word to Jay Bilas.

Might even try out the tried and tested "Can I borrow you?" on FB & Myspace to try and recruit some playoff tested veterans.

In short, it's a good time to be alive NT. YOLO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait... its the summer famb..

We not cuffing the breezys...

Only your most down and loyal chick. But besides that... wrong season

It's fall/winter in my hemisphere bros.

Either way we getting the bunz word to the fallen soldier, the pretty mixed fly boi Polorico.

Im probably gonna get back on FB when I go back home. What are good places to meet girls that aren't clubs or bars?

Originally Posted by Kramer

Im probably gonna get back on FB when I go back home. What are good places to meet girls that aren't clubs or bars?

If you have a book store, like a Borders or a Barnes and Nobles in your city, then that's always a good start. I've had some girls actually start conversations with me in book stores. Those bookworms are antsy yo!

Currently I'm looking on some dating sites, but I can already tell a lot of girls are gonna want more than a "smash and dash". Woe is me.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Wait... its the summer famb..

We not cuffing the breezys...

Only your most down and loyal chick. But besides that... wrong season

Yep
It's the offseason and it's the college spring games, everyone getting a run. 
pimp.gif

I'm going hard this summer, started scouting last week... All races will be accepted to the squad
pimp.gif
As long as I don't impregnate I'll be satisfied.

yo, is it lame to stalk the mall still, im 23 and i was pickin up some new pants and shorts and i started noticing the cuties so im thinkin about hittin up the mall to recruit

Originally Posted by slickp42189

yo, is it lame to stalk the mall still, im 23 and i was pickin up some new pants and shorts and i started noticing the cuties so im thinkin about hittin up the mall to recruit
Nah. Mall is still good money. It just be damn near impossible because these bag holding !#!%*@ always throw salt. I usually go by myself too, and a lot of times it's more trouble than its worth to even try to approach an attractive female at the mall because they have their girl(s) with them.
Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Kramer

Currently I'm looking on some dating sites, but I can already tell a lot of girls are gonna want more than a "smash and dash". Woe is me.

90 day rule *+% scallywags...

Back
Top Bottom