The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

w7lxjr.jpg

IMBD

Just finished watching this movie and it's nuts you really have no idea really what's going on till the very end.. All in all it's a good one butnot Smith's best work..

Rosario Dawson is beautiful as always...

Originally Posted by xbiker47

whats the plot?

An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.

if I say anymore than that I give away the movie...

Can anyone hit me with spoilers? It will not ruin the movie as soo much as convince me whether to check it out in theatre or wait to rent. Thanks.

I'm going to see it friday....but what the %+%* did this movie do to Rosario Dawson and Will Smith's teeth? I seen her on Jay Leno last night and herteeth were *@#!$$ up, as were Will Smith's who was on the show about a week ago

This still trips me out. From Fresh Prince to this. Dude's a great actor. I gotta catch this joint.

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Originally Posted by xbiker47

whats the plot?

An IRS agent with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers.

if I say anymore than that I give away the movie...
yea thats true, but in a way, the spoilers is kinda given out already

watching it right now and still dont know what its about but yeah i figured it'll develop towards the end. dvd screener ftwindow!

Back
Top Bottom