THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

20221029_175323.jpg

To think I thought my collection was deadly! Sheesh! Patchenhz Patchenhz you got it all geez. I don’t want any smoke. For those PE’s you must got a connect or you pay the price for em which is tough.Nice collection though.

I’m surprised Nike and Vanessa haven’t dropped the official Kobe Brand like Jordan and Bron. I’m sure schools would love to be sponsored and D Book and DeRozan would be perfect brand ambassadors to sign.

I agree. But it's really up to Nike to do it. I guess Nike doesn't think Kobe as a brand is strong enough to have that. Before Kobe's passing a recent rumor was that Kobe was going to start his own sneaker/apparel brand of by players, for players. I bet Nike wasn't happy with that. Nike has always seen Kobe as the weaker brand, while others with less of a resume were paid more. That's one of the main reasons why I could see Kobe starting his own brand. He was underpaid and under appreciated by Nike. And you know Vanessa would love to have a Kobe Brand because she's all about legacy. She wanted that lifetime deal like LeBron got. Nike never offered that to Kobe nor Vanessa.

Pre-owned $250 after taxes and shipping. Pretty good condition I'd say, leather liner isn't cracked and the kb24 on the tongue isn't peeled off.
Honestly better off they were used slightly as opposed to DS… now you won’t have to worry about the outsole coming off when you rock them

Back
Top Bottom