THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

not alledged..

Nike is saying that's the first release
I hope it’s not the same music / same dance with releases and during the negotiation period they upped the quantity on this pair and going forward. Also had it been mentioned, is there a price increase on retail?

I was Wavering back-and-forth for the past few months whether or not to unfollow this thread because I was honestly tired of seeing PEs etc that we, the general public would never get.

Let’s hope that we get protro GRs in GR quantities. And if they are sold as protros, they are indeed protro’d (new tooling).

Im also curious where nike is going with them pulling out of footlocker. They were never really in FNL/JD. And footaction closing down. Pretty much they’ve cut out the “middle man”. So will NDC be the only place to sell Kobe’s? Are we going to see a lot more of those IG photos of guys with 20-40 pairs of shoes for sale? The next few years are gonna be a wild time (good or bad 🤷🏻‍♂️) to be in the “shoe game”.

From what I remember the Protro 6 releases were Dark Knight, OC, 3D, black Del Sol, and Kay Yow.

Am I missing anything?

let's goooooo hopefully prices drop online now too

made me think... if this contract renewal never came about.... these 6s woulda just sat and never saw the light of day.

imagine all the shoes and colors we have never seen ever just sitting a warehouse collecting dust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom