THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Never ever sell those! That colrway is amazing!
Facts. Unless I get 100 FTBs, grinches, barcas, big stages, fireworks, etc in return, these are staying with me lol.

WTF?? How did you get ahold of these!? As I've brought up so many times in the Kobe 11 thread already, I was so mad they never gave us this colorway!! :angry:

You would think Nike would create a GR Laker colorway for every Kobe sneaker, but for whatever reason they don't!
“secret” connection lol. And yeah for whatever reason they stopped making lakers CWs for the 8s and I’ve been pissed about it ever since 2013. I was checking NT and footlocker calendar everyday to check if those Home PEs he wore were gonna release but they never did. 4s had MLK, 4 rings, gradients, finals, venoms, Carpe Diem, etc so many white/black/purple/concord/del sol/gold combos I’ve lost track. 4 models later and not even a single Laker Cw smh.

Last edited:
3AE8C7F1-A07F-4689-ADC5-D30850A485BC.jpeg

C312A1B1-9052-48D8-9FC9-E34985ADBD24.jpeg

So wore these chaos today. Wore them about a month ago when I went to ac for 2-3 days. Was grinding poker and was nearing 24 straight hours. An Asian woman sat down and would bet relatively heavy to the size of the pot, and of course she had strong hands most likely so I would fold fold fold. Well eventually I flopped top pair, she bet $25 I min raised her to $50 and she said oh you wanna steal the pot and proceeded to fold. Well that was definitely on her mind cuz an hour later she bet $12 preflop and I wake up with the ladies, pocket queens. Keep in mind we both have $8-900 behind. So I raise her to $70 and she reraises me to $150, what ******* hand does she have?? **** it it’s Kobe time yo I ain’t going nowhere, I call the $150 I wanna see a flop with the ladies.
Flop comes out 7 Jack Queen and she bets $100 into me.What do I do? Slow play and call the $100??? Nah **** outta here mamba mentality yo shove all my money in there with the nuts, what would kobe do?? She deliberates for a while and eventually calls for $800, I get all her money. Mamba mentality for life!!

C312A1B1-9052-48D8-9FC9-E34985ADBD24.jpeg

So wore these chaos today. Wore them about a month ago when I went to ac for 2-3 days. Was grinding poker and was nearing 24 straight hours. An Asian woman sat down and would bet relatively heavy to the size of the pot, and of course she had strong hands most likely so I would fold fold fold. Well eventually I flopped top pair, she bet $25 I min raised her to $50 and she said oh you wanna steal the pot and proceeded to fold. Well that was definitely on her mind cuz an hour later she bet $12 preflop and I wake up with the ladies, pocket queens. Keep in mind we both have $8-900 behind. So I raise her to $70 and she reraises me to $150, what ****ing hand does she have?? **** it it’s Kobe time yo I ain’t going nowhere, I call the $150 I wanna see a flop with the ladies.
Flop comes out 7 Jack Queen and she bets $100 into me.What do I do? Slow play and call the $100??? Nah **** outta here mamba mentality yo shove all my money in there with the nuts, what would kobe do?? She deliberates for a while and eventually calls for $800, I get all her money. Mamba mentality for life!!
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom