THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

D07882E3-0F1C-4E05-9866-7765072B9CCE.png
Up on NDC

Oh my god these are fire

That white will be done on the court with my cuts and ish...what’s the next color way? I hear great things

Call Eastbay and cancel it homie! That’s what I did on the green pair

gwizzle gwizzle I ordered the red/green pair and they should be here Friday. Wonder why for the white one. Yea I just may do that. I gotta see if they actually charged me yet.

EDIT** Just called to cancel. Lady said they were scheduled to get in stock Nov 9th lol it's already the 14th. Will order on NDC

Last edited:
I swear, this thread hated this shoe when they first dropped and thought they would suck

not saying I know jack, I'm good with basketball shoes but I knew these would be performance beasts

Yeah, going to have to try them out. I want a majority black pair though.

I swear, this thread hated this shoe when they first dropped and thought they would suck

not saying I know jack, I'm good with basketball shoes but I knew these would be performance beasts

Facts bro. But I liked them from the beginning and still do. They are not only aesthetic asf, they comfortable and are performance beasts. Super light and turn heads.

Back
Top Bottom