THE OFFICIAL NEW NIKE CHECKOUT SYSTEM!! THANK YOU NIKE!!! 3/8/14

• Thread in 'Nike' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 72674,
  • Start date
Anyone got details on the captcha/verification system?

Firefox prompted me to do it for the IIIs, but not the SLH 'brons. Chrome didn't prompt me to use it at all.

I couldn't figure out which picture was the lock and key haha! Still copped but I really like it wish this would've been a more limited release to surprise everyone on but :pimp:

I had to do it on mobile for the kobes but didn't have to on the desktop. Both using chrome btw.

It was a smart move. I had the 4 image verification; tennis ball, beverage, car, and flower. Pretty interesting idea, but I'm on board with it.

To make this post informative as possible, can you guys post what browser you were using, whether or not you were using an ATC script, and what pair you were trying to get?

If it continues to keep stuff like this coming then I'm lovin it. Superb job Nike.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ATC bot still added the right size. I just had to click the pics and DONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like they use the same pictures for them tho [emoji]128532[/emoji] I'd give it a solid 2 weeks before somebody crack it

chrome - got prompted for jordans but not kobes

tried kobes again and got prompted

To make this post informative as possible, can you guys post what browser you were using, whether or not you were using an ATC script, and what pair you were trying to get?
chrome

2 tabs open 1 gs 1 men

gs i didnt get the verification only on the mens

Chrome and Firefox. All prompted except SLHs on chrome first refresh.

seems like they use the same pictures for them tho [emoji]128532[/emoji] I'd give it a solid 2 weeks before somebody crack it
nope i had to try 3 times all had different pics...even read some had math problems

I used a chrome atc. my mozzilla was all manual. ended up with all three pairs in cart there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom