The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I think embiid is the only guy who cuts his agent out of it.

You could look at it as a very generous tip, considering a good agent secures endorsements and all other off-court stuff, which you need representation for. Jaylen Brown tried to go at it alone but he was getting too many requests.

I think I read somewhere that some max players only hire agents to negotiate the language in the max contract and that doesn’t entail the usual agent % fee of the entire deal.

I think embiid is the only guy who cuts his agent out of it.

You could look at it as a very generous tip, considering a good agent secures endorsements and all other off-court stuff, which you need representation for. Jaylen Brown tried to go at it alone but he was getting too many requests.
Harden didn't have an agent between the time Pelinka left for the Lakers and him trying to get outta Brooklyn, I think. And even now his current agent is his former Adidas exec.

Yeah he was invited to BWB. I think he could easily play D1 here. Do you know him?
Good to know. There’s only 2 local player who deserve D1 looks the other dude hurt his knee right before the u17 cup.

Nope, he’s too young I know his manager and his hs coach was my brothers hs coach as well . You play competitive pickup/ workout with the same trainers here you’re bound to run into everyone here though .

Back
Top Bottom