The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

**** is crazy bro. Instead of celebrating a proud father/son moment (1st time in nba history) and celebrating bronny’s big day after coming back from heart surgery, all I saw on the internet was criticism about jj Reddick saying bronny “deserved” his draft selection.

Get a ******* grip. Why is everybody so mad about everything all the time?

I’ve never heard a 55th pick in a 2nd round of a NBA draft discussed this much before.

They can’t hide it if they wanted to.

**** is crazy bro. Instead of celebrating a proud father/son moment (1st time in nba history) and celebrating bronny’s big day after coming back from heart surgery, all I saw on the internet was criticism about jj Reddick saying bronny “deserved” his draft selection.

You’re the one who seems mad. I’m getting mostly bemused laughter from everyone else.

I was listening to them last night. They kept asking Rob you think Thananis would be on Milwaukee if Giannis wasn't his brother he got mad as hell. :lol:

Got all these white front office people and coaches across all sports that be hiring their sons I don't wanna hear ****.

Jim Isray is literally a crackhead and his dad passed the Colts franchise down to him :lol: :lol:

Same mess Lavar Ball dealt with. They hate seeing a black man go to bat for his kids. Good, bad or indifferent.

Can’t lie Bron is playing it perfectly. Be the face of the front office when JJ Redick is hired and your son is drafted. Along with making it public you will take a paycut if they sign a star player.

Blame it on the front office when they don’t sign a star player and you want your max contract signed before you go to team USA camp. And when the team is fighting for the 10th seed in the play in scenario.

Although I do think Bronny is getting to much coverage, let’s not compare his situation to Thanasis. People are treating the Thanasis like he just rolled out of bed. He legit put in the work to earn a spot.

Both are taking over a Fortune 500 company, but one did the internship at another business firm with a master degree and the other traveled abroad to master pottery making.

IMG_9315.jpeg

Yall do know that signing Bronny to a deal like that puts the Lakers over the 2nd apron right? Just because you are a lebron fan doesn't mean you have to act oblivious to the fact that this **** is silly.

Yall do know that signing Bronny to a deal like that puts the Lakers over the 2nd apron right? Just because you are a lebron fan doesn't mean you have to act oblivious to the fact that this **** is silly.
And you do know that Lebron will take less so the lakers can avoid the 2nd apron, right?

Getting yourself that close to the 2nd apron by signing Bronny to a deal like that is a choice as an organization. Yall see what the west looks like this year. Not a move made. Dlo opted in. Lebron is 40. They have a podcaster as a coach and a Bronny. Lets ride.

Back
Top Bottom