The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

damn I knew we’d have to overpay but that’s a “move from NYC to Edmond” tax and a “take 3 yrs instead of 4” tax. I thought Claxton 4/100 set the market

IMG_5585.jpeg
IMG_5584.jpeg

damn I knew we’d have to overpay but that’s a “move from NYC to Edmond” tax and a “take 3 yrs instead of 4” tax. I thought Claxton 4/100 set the market
Overpaid him for three years instead of going four years. One year overlap when Chet/JDub start their extensions and SGA is on a supermax.

Overpaid him for three years instead of going four years. One year overlap when Chet/JDub start their extensions and SGA is on a supermax.
hopefully this time when the finals comes to town, the whole downtown area isn't under construction (they were building/installing the street cars). Also hopefully our dumbass mayor and state leadership overalll can go a minute without embarassing us (just passed legislation the Bible is to be taught in public schools)

In all, he made 28 appearances and averaged 1.6 points, 2.5 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game while shooting 35.6 percent from the field and 36.7 percent from deep

1719843614919.jpeg

OKC getting their 1 weakness shored up :sick: but cot damn almost 30Ms annually for rebounding is wild
PG to Sixers is overrated imo Sixers need rebounding not scoring

Back
Top Bottom