The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Its unbelievable how badly the Pacers choked away that series.

Idc what kind of experience Siakam had, zero veteran leadership here.

Clearly an inexperienced team vs a team that's been here 10x already.
Siakam has actually played pretty damn good this whole postseason. Can't blame him for being surrounded by inexperienced players making costly mistakes.

Turner should be getting the brunt of the blame, he's been awful outside of Game 1. He's literally their vet, Siakam just joined this team 4 months ago and still carried much of the offensive load this postseason.

Tatum don’t sound too happy

Surprised I didn’t hear him say “jobs not finished “

Always thought the concept of sticking a microphone right in someone's face directly after a game like in the NFL with all the adrenaline going. Surprised you don't hear more crazy ****

Siakam has actually played pretty damn good this whole postseason. Can't blame him for being surrounded by inexperienced players making costly mistakes.

Turner should be getting the brunt of the blame, he's been awful outside of Game 1. He's literally their vet, Siakam just joined this team 4 months ago and still carried much of the offensive load this postseason.

I think most of the blame goes to Rick here. If your team lacks leadership or experience, you gotta take control in these situatiuons.

Especially with your all star PG out.

Nembhard was scary for 98% of the time this series. Problem is his decision making at the end cost them games. If he can improve on that the Pacers got themselves a good one for the future

Just saw the ESPN ticker. Not a single point allowed in the last 3:30. Just need these dudes to be locked and loaded at the start of the finals.

Hey Minnesota, try to get that series to 6 for me. I'd appreciate it

Pacers not having Benedict Mathurin was pretty costly for them too. They wouldn’t have won the series, but maybe they would’ve won a game or two

Back
Top Bottom