The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Derozan is just as good of a scorer and is way more available.

The PG aura is gone. His random 10 game stretches of great ball dont outweigh his lackadaisical play and injury history.
Yeah. People always focus on Kawhi’s lack of availability and I get that, but PG isn’t that much better. He’s also been unavailable for playoffs runs in two seasons with the Clippers.

And and least when Kawhi’s is available for the playoffs, he can be counted on to play well. Can’t say the same about PG. PG’s playoff performances in the bubble and this year were shaky. He was just good in 2021 after Kawhi carried them past the Mavs in round 1.

Is he The Cousin?
Damn I wish he'd join NT to roast yo rusty musty *** on some "y'all know the last rap album he enjoyed was The Low End Theory, right?"

I been using Google Voice for nearly 15 years now. I got all our texts saved.

I'm the one that pulled him out of the backpack rap abyss he was clinging onto. I'm the one that put him on Kendrick

His black *** won't say **** to me

Last edited:
I think Clippers would rather him go East for free than traded to a division rival/potential playoff matchup (Warriors)
After giving up everything you did to get him? Nothing in return? At all? NADA? ZILCH?

Hey do you Frank and Ballmer
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I am all for x player getting the biggest bag they can get, but in KT’s case they paid this man for two seasons whole he was out with injury and even then until the last straw they didn’t bench him when it became evident he wasn’t what he was pre 2019 nba finals out of respect to him. So this feeling of feelin like there was disrespect is crazy (if that’s the case).

It can always be flipped into the players being the oppressed ones vs. The big bad owners. But you are 100% correct.
The disrespect Klay should feel is they paid Draymond who’s washed too and had just punched a teammate in the face but they cool with letting Klay walk…I would feel some type of way bout that too :lol:

BPG should go to Orlando. Team would be fun.
Unless there is a rule that they have to spend the cap space I wouldn’t want anybody available this year ….Just run it back and hope your young guys keep improving and be flexible for the trade deadline

If they do go for PG, Klay etc hope it’s a 2-3 year deal, anything longer than that should be a hard no

Back
Top Bottom