The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹

Zion is still the best American prospect out the draft since Lebron in my eyes. Even with the injures and setbacks his numbers when he plays confirms those notions to me. This season he is going to put it all together
Oden and AD for me. KD should be up there too, but he was overlooked because Oden was seen as that generational of a prospect in his class.

8Qa7h4.gif

Oden and AD for me. KD should be up there too, but he was overlooked because Oden was seen as that generational of a prospect in his class.
Yea AD's probably the closest to that 'best american prospect since' moniker

He was dominant in college, made the Olympic team as a teen and has more or less lived up to billing when he's actually been healthy.

Zion had the name recognition and highlights since HS but he didn't anchor an record winning national title squad like AD :lol:

Vince has 2 All-NBA nods and has won 4 playoff series as a starter.

His influence on basketball in Canada is cool, but he really wasn’t THAT type of dude. Probably should’ve been though. Had some incredible physical gifts.

:rofl:

It's coming just like how they get Screaming A giving his 2 cents about the NHL, MLB, the WNBA and other leagues he knows nothing about thinking thats what viewers want to see :lol:

He was the best player on the floor last time we sat him. Against the lakers.

EYE still believe

He can't stay healthy, the next time he does will be the first time. Played the most games he ever has and wasn't even in consideration for All-NBA let alone, MVP.

Pels going to be play in bound again at best.

He can't stay healthy, the next time he does will be the first time. Played the most games he ever has and wasn't even in consideration for All-NBA let alone, MVP.

Pels going to be play in bound again at best.
They’ll likely be a play in team but he was 100% robbed of all nba. He plays 70 game again he’s not getting robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Bynum was a lil before my time, he 5 years older than me so that was more so My older Brothers watchin em. But they definitely said Will the Thrill was must see tv and one of the best they seen out the city for their time period. Smaller dude, like 5ft 10 but could do it all.
1. Respect for the Teeth Malloy avatar. One of my favorite Bugs Bunny characters.

2. Have you ever watched the series, "Preps Chicago Hoops?" (The best basketball series of all-time)

Losing Woj and Lowe in the span of a week is crazy.
Even worse when you know they're not gonna replace them just like all the other insightful folks they laid off this past year. Most likely just gonna keep funding the talking heads already there.

I'd stay far away if I was Shams, I'm sure he can ink a lucrative deal with NBC/Amazon instead if he really wants

Back
Top Bottom