The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹

Always wondered if D. Rose put as much into conditioning/weightlifting after the ACL injury. He always looked heavier and not as lean. It could have been age and just putting on natural weight. Understandably, he was not as explosive, as that was probably not what he was going for after that injury.
Idk what D. Rose you were watching but he did not look heavier. He definitely didn’t look as lean as his first few years in the league but highly doubt he weighed more. This is goofy, the man had a helluva career. Let’s give him his flowers and not worry about whether he cut back on weight lifting.

Bro.... What? All right man. They don't care about ball. Shannon Sharpe is somehow their biggest WNBA coverage and now Zach Lowe is laid off?

Idk what D. Rose you were watching but he did not look heavier. He definitely didn’t look as lean as his first few years in the league but highly doubt he weighed more. This is goofy, the man had a helluva career. Let’s give him his flowers and not worry about whether he cut back on weight lifting.

Im a huge Rose fan. The part of his career, especially his first few years, the MVP season jeez man D Rose was one of the most excitinng players EVER hands down. The other half of his career, completely forgettable. Pains me man, and again as I stated before hate how he didnt go to contenders in the later parts cause I wanted to see him win one. Knicks? Wolves? Pistons? Smh.

ESPN continues to take L’s. Remember these the same guys who hired Doc to be commentating games and whos crews are so bad during the playoffs they play more commercials than actually have half time talk.

20240926_103700.jpg
6 rebounds a game confirmed 😤

Really enjoyed him since discovering his work during the Grantland days. Maybe the best guy Simmons put on. Sad to see it
Easily. I would say KoC is second but I recently discovered he's a racist. IDK how people want him to cover ball at all at this point.

Hope Zach Lowe gets work fast.

Easily. I would say KoC is second but I recently discovered he's a racist. IDK how people want him to cover ball at all at this point.

Hope Zach Lowe gets work fast.

Whoa, hold up? Backstory on KoC being racist? This is news to me. Also really surprises me because I also assumed he was...you know. Jermaine Dupri.gif

Been following Zach since his SI days.

Wonder how many years Zach had left on his contract. Will he take a buy-out to work immediately or kick his feet up and get paid out.

Could see him going to The Athletic for writing and maybe NBC/Amazon for media after this upcoming season.

Don't think KOC is racist, he's just an idiot Elon follower. Glad he just left for Yahoo. :lol:

If you listened to the last few podcasts, you could tell Lowe was on his way out. ESPN finally realized he wasn't worth the headache.

Back
Top Bottom