The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹

We will miss you Rose. My pops let me stay up for that Memphis vs Kansas championship game and im still upset about those missed free throws. In 2011 his MVP year was so special I bought those ugly *** D.Roses and the ankle braces to match lmao. Gave Chicago they first dynamic player since MJ and was home grown. A special talent. Will be missed by the real ones

Rose lead a team to a national championship, was an NBA MVP and despite the injuries finished his career with 17.4ppg and 5.2apg in 723 games. He’ll likely get in the HOF as there are far less accomplished players already in it.

Probably my favorite Rose game of all time. If you were there for the moment it felt like Rose was gonna take over the league at this point. This must of been what 80's babies felt like when they thought Pennny was gonna pass up MJ back in the 90s

WASHED KING WASHED KING comparing BEN SIMMONS who clearly doesn’t want to play, to D. Rose who actually made the effort to get back on the court is laughable. Dude lied about mental health (which is egregious for those who really deal with it and is shameful). Dude was afraid to play in packed arenas. Dudes are completely different.

WASHED KING WASHED KING comparing BEN SIMMONS who clearly doesn’t want to play, to D. Rose who actually made the effort to get back on the court is laughable. Dude lied about mental health (which is egregious for those who really deal with it and is shameful). Dude was afraid to play in packed arenas. Dudes are completely different.

You talked to Ben personally?

A DNP is a DNP.

Yeah I dunno how you come up with that horrendous take and expect anyone to think you’re a serious person. The difference is night and day. No one accused him of being a bad teammate in 16 years.

George Mikan was a 7 time champ too to go along with multiple scoring titles and being named the best player of the first half of the century :lol:

Very different resumes

The NBA wasn’t even fully integrated when dude played. There were less than 5 black players in the NBA when he played :lol: :lol:

Same with baseball pre-1947. Baseball history would be COMPLETELY different had it been fully integrated. That’s why many of these hall of fame inductees are laughable in the first place

Back
Top Bottom