The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Bronny undeservingly starting this game just like he did at the All American highschool game, nevermind being there ranked #47 in the country at the time.

#Nepotism

Bronny short af. He don’t got the skillset to be in the NBA at that height. He just don’t. He better start letting that thing fly. He gotta shoot or somethin

He’s 0/2 and got scored on 4 times lol. Kid just a body out there looks to just swing it around. I guess if you’re already on the big team that’s enough. There’s a difference between being a role player and being a contributor by creating angles. Hes got a weird lack of shimmy for someone that grew up with a b-ball in his hand

Goodwin on the Kings looks like a HS bully from your favorite John Hughes 80s teen movie.

Bronny short af. He don’t got the skillset to be in the NBA at that height. He just don’t. He better start letting that thing fly. He gotta shoot or somethin
He’s 0/2 and got scored on 4 times lol. Kid just a body out there looks to just swing it around. I guess if you’re already on the big team that’s enough. There’s a difference between being a role player and being a contributor by creating angles. Hes got a weird lack of shimmy for someone that grew up with a b-ball in his hand
:lol:@ these overreactions,dudes want son to be a bust so bad

From everything I’ve seen, Bronny seems like a really good kid. Very grounded even though he’s lived a life of privilege.

Lebron did what parents should be doing/should aspire to do. Each generation should make the following generation they created have an easier time in life.

Isn’t this the goal of being a parent :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers are going to find a way to add Demar Derozan
20240706_125313.jpg

Look at that queen with her King
wow.png

Let me see what Hotep Twitter talking about

This is y’all Queen??????

I’m disgusted

Back
Top Bottom