The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

IMG-4483.jpg

E7-ZZspWUAE4h0d

tupac-hug.gif

Somebody told me kuminga had to take the next step....say less.

with some legit minutes, JK could be 22-25 ppg. He gets easy points off backdoor cuts and lobs, and he’s the only warrior who forces the action and attacks the basket to draw fouls. Need him to learn that fake DHO that dray runs. Kuminga turning the corner, and with two steps, not even wemby’s stopping that elevation

I should know better but watching clips of gil’s podcast kills your braincells. him and everyone on his show were hating on Jokic as usual and saying he pads his stats. Meanwhile they were saying westbrook didn’t pad his stats when he had those triple doubles and ignoring that his okc teammates were deliberately not going after rebounds and letting russ get them to average 10 rebs.

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful B day wishes the other day for today . I can’t believe that I’ve been on this site for 20 years of my life. Looking forward to spending another 20 with this group.

It’s been 23 years for me. Summer 2001. At 13 years old, you couldn’t have told me I’d still frequent this site. :pimp: :pimp:

This CBA really pinching the middle class SGs like Beasley, Gary Trent Jr and Lonnie Walker IV.

Last edited:
I should know better but watching clips of gil’s podcast kills your braincells. him and everyone on his show were hating on Jokic as usual and saying he pads his stats. Meanwhile they were saying westbrook didn’t pad his stats when he had those triple doubles and ignoring that his okc teammates were deliberately not going after rebounds and letting russ get them to average 10 rebs.
One of the wildest segments by that crew. It’s like if somebody on that show is cool with someone they can do no wrong.
Matter of fact the only person, in the media space, who called it out for what it was that I heard was Jacoby of Jalen and Jacoby. He was like, nobody notices this game after game what OKC is doing for him to get those rebounds?

One of the wildest segments by that crew. It’s like if somebody on that show is cool with someone they can do no wrong.
Matter of fact the only person, in the media space, who called it out for what it was that I heard was Jacoby of Jalen and Jacoby. He was like, nobody notices this game after game what OKC is doing for him to get those rebounds?
One of the regular females that used to be on the show made a joke about karl malone being a pedophile which is true. I think they kicked her out because brandon jenning’s girl or ex’s family is close to malone.

Still no PF for the Sixers besides maybe Oubre. I think they're going to do some funny cap contract with KJ Martin next.

Back
Top Bottom