The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

I don’t mind Derozen as a king. He just gotta let those catch and shoot 3s go
20240705_185430.jpg

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Imagine this was kinda like what the OG Dream Team was like. Except the old dudes on this team are still playing at an all-league level whereas Magic and Bird were washed.

Gonna be really cool.
Magic wasn’t washed in 92. He had to stop playing in the NBA because the understanding about HIV was so rudimentary at the time.

But the prior season he averaged 19, 7 and 12.5 and got his team to the Finals. He was still elite.

Bird, on the other hand, was indeed a shell of his former self because of the back injuries.

Magic wasn’t washed in 92. He had to stop playing in the NBA because the understanding about HIV was so rudimentary at the time.

But the prior season he averaged 19, 7 and 12.5 and got his team to the Finals. He was still elite.

Bird, on the other hand, was indeed a shell of his former self because of the back injuries.
Yeah I should’ve phrased that a bit different. Magic hadn’t played in a year. Was probably still good.

I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful B day wishes the other day for today . I can’t believe that I’ve been on this site for 20 years of my life. Looking forward to spending another 20 with this group.

Thought I read earlier this week you were turning 40. If that is correct, congrats you're finally a man.

HBD.

Thought I read earlier this week you were turning 40. If that is correct, congrats you're finally a man.

HBD.

I teared up because it’s true. Don’t come after RustyShackleford RustyShackleford for being a Suns and Lakers fan and doing the right thing. Come at me for still being a Nuggets fan after we let KCP go because I can take it. I’m a CONSERVATIVE BLACK MAN AND I’M 40

Back
Top Bottom