The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Out of respect to Luka, it’s Celtics in 6.
Lowkey would've taken you guys in 5 if I was told that this would be the Finals matchup when the playoffs started :lol:

The way Dallas's role players are playing along with their stars makes me agree with Boston in 6 instead.

Either way, I also wouldn't be surprised if it went the distance though and if it does indeed work out like that, I'd probably take Dallas in a winner takes all circumstance...

I couldn't in good conscience pick against Myrie and Luka in a game 7 :lol:

Was the Goober trade worth it?

4 picks, a swap, and multiple role players for a guy that went for 9 points and 5 rebounds and was a -23 with the season on the line.

Yikes!!

Wolves wont get back here until they trade KAT or Gobert.

You absolutely cannot waste Ant away with that front court.

Shaq finally wearing Reeboks on the broadcast. Dude is supposedly President of Reebok Basketball but but I don't recall him previously wearing anything recognizable as Reebook until tonight.

Also, wonder how Nike feels about Chuck wearing and hyping up those whatever shoes he's been wearing. They can't get him a pair of semi-dressy, comfortable AF1s to wear for these broadcasts? Ernie out here wearing more Nike/JB than Chuck.

T'Wolves in between a rock and hard place with the Gobert-KAT frontcourt. They wouldn't have been this successful without either of them, but they are flawed and very expensive.

I think they showed enough to warrant returning the group next season.

Back
Top Bottom