The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Ahh, the elegance and grace of a young Chris Brown with the panache of fooseytube.
sliw5vmvjty51.jpg

youtuber-fouseytube-gets-his-bmw-435i-pimped-out-video-100648_1.jpg
Dawg a Goku Lambo is sinister. That ain't a red flag. That's a theme park.

I like Jimmy because he’s from a smaller town in Texas with a really tough background, but he’s a giant diva. If you want to be treated as elite, try playing more than 58 games per year throughout your career. It seems like he wants his rah-rah Buzz Williams college coach following him throughout his career and doesn’t want to be held to the expectations of a high-salary player (while being paid like one) as long as he’s “growing as a man” like Buzz wants.

Also, how dare Jimmy disrespect The Mayor like that.

Last edited:
Ahh, the elegance and grace of a young Chris Brown with the panache of fooseytube.
sliw5vmvjty51.jpg

youtuber-fouseytube-gets-his-bmw-435i-pimped-out-video-100648_1.jpg

Can’t let you do the Piru Prince, Chris that way. His two tone joint hard though. Travis Scotts’ clean too…

Lamelo just was born into a tacky family. Nothing to do with age. I love Lavar, but artistically, he just raised a posse of tacky sons :lol: :lol:

Every hood/suburb/middle class area has a family with money, but everything they do is tacky. Family basically is Busta or DJ Kayslay with an unlimited budget to shop at all the high end boutiques in Italy:lol:

973D4752-9E33-4F3B-A6B6-BF770D4C619F.jpeg

EB8A1447-4F9E-4FAB-B689-92027DC66896.jpeg

Last edited:
The turn on JJ has been swift. Didn't see that coming.

Because guys like Kendrick Perkins never hype up their careers. Kendrick will analyze, and always remind you that he was a role player and knew his place in the lexicon of NBA basketball. JJ talks down on past hoopers, but pandered to a guy like Ben Simmons and let him lie in his face…

JJ talks as if you can’t write NBA history without him. Like dude, you peaked at Duke.

Because guys like Kendrick Perkins never hype up their careers. Kendrick will analyze, and always remind you that he was a role player. JJ talks down on past hoopers, but pandered to a guy like Ben Simmons and let him lie in his face…

JJ talks as if you can’t write NBA history without him. Like dude, you peaked at Duke.
:lol:
Always throwing shots a Ben Simmons. Saying JJ peaked at Duke

Feels like JJ reminds you he was a high level role player all the time. Of course he’s arrogant but he doesn’t disrespect players more than Shaq or even Eddie Johnson does

Because guys like Kendrick Perkins never hype up their careers. Kendrick will analyze, and always remind you that he was a role player and knew his place in the lexicon of NBA basketball. JJ talks down on past hoopers, but pandered to a guy like Ben Simmons and let him lie in his face…

Idk if him peaking at Duke is true. Guy played NBA ball for 15 years. That's more impressive than anything college wise.

All the former athletes turned commentators are somewhat pretentious know it alls. But I do hear you on how it rubs people the wrong way

Idk if him peaking at Duke is true. Guy played NBA ball for 15 years. That's more impressive than anything college wise.

All the former athletes turned commentators are somewhat pretentious know it alls. But I do hear you on how it rubs people the wrong way
It doesn’t even rub me the wrong way, but the jump from hot takes on ESPN to coaching the LA lakers with zero experience is nepotism at its finest. And then LeBron saying he’s staying out of it. None of that is honest at all. Dude is getting to skip 4 steps cause LBJ is his boy.

Dudes coach for 20 years for the opportunity and this guy gets a free pass cause he does hot takes on tv?

The turn on JJ has been swift. Didn't see that coming.
He was hated since college tbf but yea he was getting love as an analyst and content guy for a little while.

The Lakers association has seemingly already burned through any goodwill he built up recently and he hasn't even been officially hired yet :rofl:

Its probably Lakers fans with those tweets :lol:

He's really only getting serious consideration because the pool of coaches available right now is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom