The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

That leprechaun stressed tonight

4MjXytg.gif

I love this for miami bc it proves the game is about more than number crunching and the micro analysis that theyve tried to shove down our throats for the past 10+ years.

**** bill

**** broussard

**** charles barkley (eem tho he my mans, his picks bs)

**** vegas betting odds and all them pencil pushin, tight ***es that wanna boil the game down to a quadratic equation.

I love this for miami bc it proves the game is about more than number crunching and the micro analysis that theyve tried to shove down our throats for the past 10+ years.

Probably the main reason a lot of the "smart guys" in here hated the heat the last couple years. You can't put playing hard, mindset and effort in a calculator.

Last edited:
Isn't vice versa with Chuck and Kenny?

I feel like Kenny is usually there for some games

Honestly, I haven't watch postgame coverage of a finals in a long time. I just remember Chuck would usually stick around for the first 3-4 games. Maybe Kenny was there too. I just remember Ernie cuts out and it was Matt Winer (or whoever) hosting.

What's worse, getting swept by the eventual champion and every game was close or getting blown out in game 7 at home after winning three straight?

Back
Top Bottom