The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Murray been the key all year. People forgot how good he is but this team only goes as far as he takes them

welp atleast kd and booker gonna get extra rest and finally not hit the 40 minutes played mark

edit: spoke too soon booker already did 🤣

E3rWqNMVgAIOauo.jpg

SEENT this.

Seems like these NHL expansion teams find success immediately.

I believe the Las Vegas Knights made IT to the Stanley Cup Finals in their inaugural season and have been in the playoffs ever year since.

Now the Kraken are in and have taken the defending Stanley Cup champs to a Game 7 in the opening round.
Yeah expansion drafts seem pretty favorable in the NHL. Seattle didn't draft was well as LV did but it's cool to see them compete and have the whole city behind them

Shout out to the Kraken for going 7 against the Champs
They’ve played well but Eberle should’ve been suspended for that dirty hit last game. Cogliano has a broken kneck now but mackinnon got suspended for a lesser hit.

I've long thought that Denver had zero chance against Phoenix, it's absolute horrible defensive matchup for Jokic, and adding KD obviously makes that worse.

but I think the suns lack of depth and continuity, and the lack of 3 point attempts I think gives the Nuggers a real shot.

The only path to victory is the Nuggets out scoring them, and to do that they will need an all time performance from Jokic,
he either has to vaporize Ayton and/or destroy them with the two man game with Murray.

but he doesn't look quite right, his touch is off with that wrist injury
and Ayton has done a pretty good job on him historically.

they also gotta out math them with 3 point volume, and play at a fast past, especially at altitude.

as much as im rooting for Jokic I gotta go Suns in 6.

Aging like Milk

Back
Top Bottom