The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

I mean fwiw Bronny doesn’t really look weird or anything out there. He’s getting to spots. Getting in some passing lanes.

Gotta hit some of the jumpers though. Same goes for Connect.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side...

Especially when it comes to offers for role guys :lol:
Negative. It’s even more important for role players to get theirs. It’s easy handing out these max deals. Thai agent either messed up and got his client thinking he was worth more or his client told him to pass and get him more. If agent is fired, we know the answer

Capture.PNG

Spurs seem obvious, I think everyone in here talked about it months ago. He & CP can split the PG minutes down the middle, 24/24.

But it sounds like he wants the keys, 30+ mins a night, ball in hand all game, sorry pleighboi

We're about to get hoops nirvana in Paris in 2 weeks

To this day the post per second rate of the Gold medal game in 2008 was the fastest, I have ever seen on here. And that was between 3:30 am to 5:30 am. A refresh and there would be 5 pages instantly.

Knecht looks like garbage. Gotta flush this and come out better next time. But it does make me wonder how much playing against other guys with size is bothering him. He looks average, stiff and slow. Hope he looks better next game.

Knecht looks like garbage. Gotta flush this and come out better next time. But it does make me wonder how much playing against other guys with size is bothering him. He looks average, stiff and slow. Hope he looks better next game.

He getting bullied out there

Back
Top Bottom