The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Dallas seems like a no-brainer for Klay. Better team, same role, more money, less taxes.

I dont think Klay wants to stand around watching Luka and Kyrie dribble around and then guard the opposing teams best player.

Outside of the taxes, I cant see a reason why he'd choose the Mavs

20240630_210025.jpg

:lol:

Any idea why Spyda hasn't resigned yet?

We've been hearing that it's been on the verge all month long and now that FA is well started and rival teams are getting better, still nothing there...
Was wondering the same thing. By all accounts that deal should've been done at 6:01. It's quiet on the garland front too

In what world is a pure shooter's job easier with Lebron and AD than it is in the offense that generates more bare assed open threes than any other in the L?

He'll have to play more defense as a Mav too. You just lost your best defender.

AD kicking out from the post generates 3s too. Lebron being a top 2 PG ever generates 3s too.

Watching Luka and Kyrie dribble for 20 seconds while Klay runs around is not it.

I *think* the Lakers would ask more of Klay than the Mavs would. But if he doesn't want to do a heavier lift (particularly offensively), then I wouldn't blame him.

Defensively, I think bringing him in would force Vando to start and be the lead defender that Rui can't be and Christie isn't ready for.

He'll have to play more defense as a Mav too. You just lost your best defender.

AD kicking out from the post generates 3s too. Lebron being a top 2 PG ever generates 3s too.

Watching Luka and Kyrie dribble for 20 seconds while Klay runs around is not it.
Lakers were middle of the pack defensively and worst in the league in 3pt shots attempted last year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom