The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

Every game in this series has come down to the last few minutes. Not a stretch to think Minnesota can take 2 straight. And if we’re keeping it real, it could easily be 2-2 if it wasn’t for that bad rule in game 2 with the McDaniels turnover due to Kyrie fouling him

Every game in this series has come down to the last few minutes. Not a stretch to think Minnesota can take 2 straight. And if we’re keeping it real, it could easily be 2-2 if it wasn’t for that bad rule in game 2 with the McDaniels turnover due to Kyrie fouling him
If Minnesota wins game 5, I truly think it goes 7

Luka and Ky shoot 13-39 and KAT has a magnet ball game and we still had a chance to win under 30 seconds.

Whatever.

Luka and Ky shoot 13-39 and KAT has a magnet ball game and we still had a chance to win under 30 seconds.

Whatever.
Dude these guys in here kill me. Kat finally has a decent game and Luka/Kyrie shoot bad now they are saying it will go 7 games. I'm pretty sure if Lively would have played this series would be over.

Gobert played the whole 4th with 5 fouls. Impressive :pimp:

Good win Wolves
Our boy ain't going out sad

f7ff8bc0-8551-4379-a3db-35a1bb825b9b_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom