The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League / Jalen Brunson Signs Extension

I aint gonna say much on it but the text/calls i just got from storm2006 storm2006 is concerning thats all ill say

I know im high as **** right now but iunno that was wild

Talking bout government bout come after me i better get my lawyers ready and abunch of other weird wild stuff

Thats my guy so i am gonna continue checking on him but my phone at 2%

spice-meter.gif

I aint gonna say much on it but the text/calls i just got from storm2006 storm2006 is concerning thats all ill say

Talking bout government bout come after me i better get my lawyers ready and abunch of other weird wild stuff

dawg.........

which city he currently in.... gotta do a welfare check

The only thing I can make out from his posts is that he’s currently in London. It’s nighttime over there so maybe he’s just wasted and partying.

The drunk posting and calling people on NT is a lil concerning though. Makes me think he’s alone.

That’s scary man. Is he in Philly? Need someone to actually check on bro

I'm barely watching the game but man watching harden play is infuriating. Feels like he goes out of his way to shoot difficult shots that he seems to keep missing

I just hit him as well on the whatsapp

Back
Top Bottom