+++ THE OFFICIAL 2010 SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL THREAD +++

jpzx

Supporter
We had this thread last year and it was pretty successful.
pimp.gif

Post your favorite Super Bowl commercials from this year or what you think about this year's ads.

Here are a couple of Dorito ads that are expected to be shown tonight:

(I can only post one for some reason, I'll post the others in another reply)

Im hoping to see some good commercials .. last year was a disappointment imo

btw im hearing Dante's Inferno for XBOX 360/PS3 is spending 3.5 million on ads during the bowl.. crazy for a game with not much hype behind it

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

btw im hearing Dante's Inferno for XBOX 360/PS3 is spending 3.5 million on ads during the bowl.. crazy for a game with not much hype behind it
Damn
eek.gif

The price of the ads is worth it for these companies I think. I mean just think about it....we all know in the back of our head the different companies/businesses/franchises that have Super Bowl ads every year.

Doritos, Budweiser, E-Trade, Pepsi/Coke, Go Daddy, CareerBuilder, Vitamin Water, etc.

That type of remembrance is what makes them successful in the long run.

Seems that the commercials have gotten progressively worse over the years. I'm intrigued again this year, but I'm thinking that only a few companies will be ablle to afford the tv spots and dominate the commercials, which is never fun.

I'm hoping the E-trade babies have a few appearances. @!$%+ funny.

the lil boy one takes the cake so far. the tpain vocoder one was weak

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

well guys, opinions on what you seen so far?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On a scale of 1-10, I'm going with a 4.. barely laughed at anyone of them (T-Pain commercial is the funniest so far) that Doritos commercial with the kid slapping the dude gets a [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] from me.[/color]

its been a sleeper.. millions down the drain is what comes to mind. but i guess it works in the end.

bridgestone whale commerical? come on now. todays been full of stupid drunk laughs.. nice demographic I guess.

Originally Posted by airmaxwun

Who is doing the halftime show

The Who.

I like the little boy Doritos one.
TPain's hair actually looked decent in his commercial.
laugh.gif

the favre one was kinda funny cause of the reality of it
laugh.gif
, but other then that they all sucked
ohwell.gif

The Snicker one with Betty White was pretty funny. & that was definitely Dexter voicing that Dodge Charger commercial.
laugh.gif

Last once have gotten better.......

The granny playing football was good..

Budweiser bridge ..

i bet ninjahood jizzed himself after watching that charger commercial.

and whats with all the commercial breaks? come back from break, see one play, and we back at commercials

Back
Top Bottom