The North Face Steep Tech Agency Real or Fake ? (pics)

Just got the north face steep tech jacket to me I double checked and everything is on point. But my other North face says made in china and this steep tech agency says Bangladesh. To anybody who owns a steep tech agency give me some feedback... Thank You 

Just got the north face steep tech jacket to me I double checked and everything is on point. But my other North face says made in china and this steep tech agency says Bangladesh. To anybody who owns a steep tech agency give me some feedback... Thank You 

Did some research and it looks like TNF does use factories in Bangladesh to manufacture some of their products. So I wouldn't say it's fake based on that factor alone.

Unfortunately I've never owned a steep tech so I couldn't tell you based on those pics. Hope I helped a little tho.

Did some research and it looks like TNF does use factories in Bangladesh to manufacture some of their products. So I wouldn't say it's fake based on that factor alone.

Unfortunately I've never owned a steep tech so I couldn't tell you based on those pics. Hope I helped a little tho.

Back
Top Bottom