The Miami Dolphins will beat the Ravens next week...

The Ravens are THAT bad. Losers of 7 straight, 1-5 on the road, Kyle Boller is their starting QB, etc.

I think the Dolphins will pull out their first and only win of the season.

0 of their last 7 >> 0-13

Boller>> Lemon/Beck

id like to see the phins win too but... those arent good reasons why they will

1st win of the season

pimp.gif

Obviously my theory is really weak but I'm just using the law of probability. I cant fathom a team going 0-16. Dolphins have to win atleast one game.

I can see it happening. The Ravens are just sorry. Hopefully Billick gets fired and can't find a job anywhere. Dude is so lame.

And Miami possibly has one other decent shot at a win the last game the year against Cincy at home, Miami will be playing their pants off to get that win whilethe Bengals very well could have packed it in by then.

0-16 is going to be a fight to the finish

This is what my football life has become. Trying DESPERATELY to beat a team on a 7 game skid AT HOME. Maybe we could have Dorsey suit up for us early likecollege kids who go to school early.
laugh.gif

Ill put 1000 on Miami beating New England. Ending the Pats undefeated hopes and finally winning a game somewhat salveging the season for the Dolphins....

Sike but wouldnt it be a crazy story
wink.gif

happy.gif
they'll beat the pats, or that pats will let them beatthem. Or both teams can contribute to each other's historic performances this year

I really hope the Ravens win. I will be so mad if they ruin the Dolphins perfect season. C'mon Baltimore! (2nd time I have cheered for them in 3 weeks,strange)

12-23-07

Dolphins at Patriots = GAME OF THE YEAR

Forget the SB, this is history in the making!

ima big dolphins fan (i know), atleast im still sticking with them lol. we are not gonna win a game until, 1) Cam Cameron is fired. 2) We find a realquarteback. 3) we actually draft smart this year.

Even if we fired Cameron, who we gonna bring in that would change things all that quickly? The draft is the key to our growth. And we need to trade anyassets we have for any and I mean ANY picks we can get. IE Taylor and Ricky and whoever else we need to move. We need to get younger and deeper fast. Idon't really have faith our front office can do it though. May need some sweeping changes.

Back
Top Bottom