The LAME in your entourage Vol. Vent

Unless you're the lame guy in your crew, you kknow which guy I'm talking about. Share your vents
grin.gif

So there's this guy we call Tails. He's my "cousin".... you know how us black people are. Anyway, he's the guy that stands just outside your personal space barrier in the club. You walk to the bar.... and he appears next to you 12 seconds later. It got so funny one night that me and my man Carmello Saxxx  would just stand on opposite sides of the spot and watch him aimlessly shift between following one of us. He's incapable of standing on his own two, nah mean? He has no swagger. He wears baseball jerseys
smh.gif
... he just called me 20 minutes ago to ask me if I wanted to smoke a blunt this evening. Like.. who does that? Everybody here knows by this evening I'll be on blunt 3 at least. Who schedules sessions...for real? They just happen, right
laugh.gif
. This guy called me Sunday excited as ever to be at the carnival. His conversational topics include HS baseball and extra ratchet pregnant chicks. He says she said once she drops the kid she's gonna throw him that thang. And I'm suppossed to feed into these topics with stories from my sex life. I proceed. the I get more about the 8 month pregnant rat that he be taking to movies and **#%
smh.gif
. I could continue.. but I'd rather read replies...

shoot.

PM the noodz of the broad in your avy in exchange for one of my stories.

There's always one, good thing I don't have an entourage that I kick it with on the reg

Originally Posted by J23S

There's always one, good thing I don't have an entourage that I kick it with on the reg

Always. And he's always too close to home to play for the herb.. I'd feel bad if I ever said all this $+#+ to dude, but it's so much cool he just didn't develop.

i like your avy, you not so much.
and the fact you call your group of friends your entourage makes me dislike that much more.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

i like your avy, you not so much.
and the fact you call your group of friends your entourage makes me dislike that much more.
 I don't call my group of friends anything.. it's just a word.. you take me too seriously. You don't even know me.

Homie is cool peoples but he is
Always late , lives close than most of us and agrees on time to meet up . still runs 15 to 30 late on the reg
Has gotten on line with us in the club goes to the back of the line waits till we paying to say " oh you got me "
We cant go to certain spot because all he rocks is boots (-____-)
He goes to club and hates the crowd so he stands way off to the side dolo looking sad as #*$@
If we buy bottles he has been known just to invite other dudes with him and not throw extra cash
Cancels half the time with wack excuses like " oh i got stuck in the shower "
Son got the nerve to ask for gas money when to me its like oh you wanted to go too ( ill pay parking )
He is the most negative person you can bring ( angry black man in the club ) shorty turned him down now he hates a spot we all want to go to
all this and i havent even touched the surface

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Unless you're the lame guy in your crew

You do know where you posted this, right?
laugh.gif
Everybody on this motherfather is cool...

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Hold on..did he really say, "this evening"?

roll.gif
"Hello...I hope this day finds you well...I was calling today to confirm your availability for a reefer session this evening, shall I put you down +1?"

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Make him be the DD too when you need one.

Frigid...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really gotta learn how to make use of the lame in your crew.

That should be the dude who goes to the store to pick up the cigarillos, Arizona Iced Teas and Snickers. Make him be the DD too when you need one.

Me and my friends are all lames.

None of us out lame the other.
Wins all around.

True story btw.

You really gotta learn how to make use of the lame in your crew.

That should be the dude who goes to the store to pick up the cigarillos, Arizona Iced Teas and Snickers. Make him be the DD too when you need one.

His twenties always get broke the fastest
grin.gif

"Aye fam, I'm short... on a whole box of swishers. Got a dollar... or three?"
"All 4 of us wanted to go out to the bar and we were gonna pick you up, but none of us have gas money. AT ALL."

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Make him be the DD too when you need one.

Frigid...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I mean it's pretty logical.

If he's lame and is uncomfortable around females then he should be the one driving so I can sip a little and talk to some women. Once you get to a certain age you really can't socialize at a bar/club unless you're drunk or you come off like you're tryna be Ben Roethlisberger.

All you gotta do is let dude know that you'll do your best to bring some girls back to the crib for him or something
laugh.gif

That or tell him to get really high before ya'll go out and just laugh at drunk !!$$%$! all night.

Meanwhile my peeps Young Purp just came over w/ a blunt... no call.. no schedule.. just pulled up like, "Aye Rilla, go get a swisher from the G-station. It's Cinco de Mayo. LEt's get a Corona."

Ain't that how it's supposed to go?
laugh.gif

OP i know what you mean...its not that your buddies a lame..he's just too shy and doesn't have any confidence.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

OP i know what you mean...its not that your buddies a lame..he's just too shy and doesn't have any confidence.
Lame sympathizers are usually closet lames
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom