The K-swiss tubes are NICE! Kenny Powers Approves

I think K-Swiss did an excellent job with the tv ads using Kenny Powers giving that 90's nike feel. But only thing is not many people know who Kenny Powers is
laugh.gif

They have gotten rave reviews elsewhere.�does anybody on niketalk have these? are they nice like they say? right now you can get a pair for 50 shipped online. I think there are 4 commercials so far...

EDIT: had my pair for a week and these things are extremely comfortable and flexible. The mesh is super breathable and might be too breatheable. Cushioning is is dope if you want a soft cushioning to walk in..

I think K-Swiss did an excellent job with the tv ads using Kenny Powers giving that 90's nike feel. But only thing is not many people know who Kenny Powers is
laugh.gif

They have gotten rave reviews elsewhere.�does anybody on niketalk have these? are they nice like they say? right now you can get a pair for 50 shipped online. I think there are 4 commercials so far...

EDIT: had my pair for a week and these things are extremely comfortable and flexible. The mesh is super breathable and might be too breatheable. Cushioning is is dope if you want a soft cushioning to walk in..

just tried my brothers pair on and wow they are super comfortable. they dont look very durable but for 50 bucks they are nice

just tried my brothers pair on and wow they are super comfortable. they dont look very durable but for 50 bucks they are nice

don't like them based on the fact that they're k swiss

i don't understand thinking like that.. if the shoe looks good then why not?  i have every brand you can think of based on the look of it not the brand or anything..

don't like them based on the fact that they're k swiss

i don't understand thinking like that.. if the shoe looks good then why not?  i have every brand you can think of based on the look of it not the brand or anything..

Originally Posted by fc1114

How's the pricing? 

they retail for 75 but you can get um for like 50 to 54 bucks shipped online. a place like shoebuy.com always has 20 percent off plus if you sign up for an account there you get an extra 10 percent off on top of that. i bought mine when they had a 25 percent off sale so it was 25 percent off 75 which made it 56 and change plus the 10 percent off made it 50 and change...

shoebuy also  is always free shipping and no tax

Originally Posted by fc1114

How's the pricing? 

they retail for 75 but you can get um for like 50 to 54 bucks shipped online. a place like shoebuy.com always has 20 percent off plus if you sign up for an account there you get an extra 10 percent off on top of that. i bought mine when they had a 25 percent off sale so it was 25 percent off 75 which made it 56 and change plus the 10 percent off made it 50 and change...

shoebuy also  is always free shipping and no tax

Back
Top Bottom