The Jordan series thus far Hmm Something is different

All these shoes have been and could have been worn by Michael Jordan at one point in time in his career and one have gained the same following as his belovedtraditional models. So really do the Spizikes and the 60+ 's take away from his legacy or are they the ones that got away

2d8364a93e902072e1da3d673a53c58cd1afb01e.gif

I wonder why you had to respond with a gif be honest and state your opinion its not funny or mature but , I digress the 60+s could have definitely been worn along time ago

when will people learn to use this section for useful confirmed information and then to discuss the useful confirmed information once we have it

Its against the rules to discuss jordan products outside of this forum . I'm trying to hold a discussion about the brand and peoples offense to shoes thatvery well could have been apart of the signature series I don't see how this is not useful . Its okay to speculate release dates of shoes they may never bereleased yet its wrong to discuss the history and design of the brand. What is useful of having post of people saying copping two pair , putting up
pimp.gif
: orsaying these shouldn't release again. In every post that is not giving useful information at all.

the 60+ are ugly and so are the spikes. AND mike never hooped in them. thats why people on NT dont like either of them.

/thread

Saying this is basically $hi#ing on the lagacy of classic jordans.... You might or might not like the 60+ and Spizikes but they ARE IN NO WAY the same as aclassic colorway, which you pictured, of retro jordans... Come'On Man!!!

I think I know what you are asking OP. The answer would've been no. Back when there was no JB and the Air Jordan line was completely ran by Nike, theirnumber one product, their bread and butter was the numbered OG Jordans line. Why fix that if it wasn't broken. To say that idea wasn't brought up inthe boardrooms, who knows? But they didn't want to change their course on what was working so well for them at the time....which was numbered OG AirJordans.

i think i get it, had the 60+ been the jordan 5 back then would it be as successful???????
answer is yes, because it basically looks the same. The Spizike ??? im not sure if they were ready for that back then

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I think I know what you are asking OP. The answer would've been no. Back when there was no JB and the Air Jordan line was completely ran by Nike, their number one product, their bread and butter was the numbered OG Jordans line. Why fix that if it wasn't broken. To say that idea wasn't brought up in the boardrooms, who knows? But they didn't want to change their course on what was working so well for them at the time....which was numbered OG Air Jordans.
I think these two shoes would have fit in pretty well they look like something from that era and Mike probably would've hooped in them sincethey were created to be shoe that is reminiscent of that era .

Back
Top Bottom