The Heats not making the Playoff Appreciation :hat

What a fraud this team is.
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
lol . I like Dwade but his game is overrated and he ain't Kobe. Shaq daddy is done. Dude look lost out there.
Rip to Alonzo. He took a big L for not retire last year. The Heats will not make the playoff next year. They might as well call it a wrap now and start signingD-leaguers and scrap their roster
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

What a fraud this team is.
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
lol . I like Dwade but his game is overrated and he ain't Kobe. Shaq daddy is done. Dude look lost out there.
Rip to Alonzo. He took a L big for not retire at the right time. The Heats will not make the playoff next year. They might as well call it a wrap now and start signing D-leaguers and scrap their roster
roll.gif

The only fraud was your english teacher "He took a L big for not retire at the right time"
tired.gif

To early to tell, but if they don't I'll definitly co sign on the 'Appreciated' stand.
laugh.gif

Thing is with Miami, they were built for that one championsip year, thats it. The players they got in Payton & Mourning that year, then with Williams &Walker, that was all that one year success, that wouldn't last any longer. It was kind of a 'One hit wonder' type of thing. It worked, but itwouldn't last for more than one year. Now you're seeing the effects of it.

I see them making a run before playoffs ....... but the outcome would be either 8th seed or not making the playoffs at all.

shaq is washed up and fresh off spin cycle....d wade is still the truth.

riley needs to let dorell wright play more....but the heat having the worst record is karma for riles jerking stan van gundy for that job..

I hate the Heat as well but it's way too early to say anything, and they play in the leastern conference.

^
truth

i was watching sportscenter the other day and they were talking about the heat game. they were like "wade shot poorly and only made 6 shots, but hefinished with 36" or something along those lines.

smh.gif
at the charity stripe being so kind

ah yess nothing like another post hating the heat

thanks for stating the obvious genius, we are not a good team right now

chocolate chip or sugar ?

Man I would hate to be a Miami Heat fan these days. Literally 20 posts about them in a day. Pathetic.

And just because of this post, Miami will finish 5th in the East.

Thanks for the jinx genious.

And plus, there has only been 30 games gone this year. What in your mind things that the other 52 are going to be the same. You never know, even with any team(Except the Miami Dolphins, sorry Miami fans)

1. It's Heat, not Heats. At the ABSOLUTE least, get the name right if you're gonna act a fool.
2. We're a quarter of the way through the season. A bit early, no?
3. Thanks for pointing out that Wade isn't Kobe. I don't think ANYONE would have ever figured that one out without your illumination. By the wayWade isn't Santa Claus either. Or the tooth fairy. Or Tanya Harding. He's Dwyane Wade. From Robbins, Illinois.
4. Stop sleeping during English class.

*Paging Ska (or is this just another Heat thread, no different than if it were "DWYANE WADE IS BAAACCKK!!"
wink.gif
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom