THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO by David Fincher -- in theaters Dec. 21

He's the perfect guy to make this. I'm a little too hyped for a Christmas movie.�
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
...really? The same guy who made Seven and Zodiac is directing it.

The story and Noomi are amazing in the first one, but the direction...decent.

ohwell.gif
...really? The same guy who made Seven and Zodiac is directing it.

The story and Noomi are amazing in the first one, but the direction...decent.

I was ready and willing to give this the 'kanye shrug' of nonchalant approval up until they called it "The Feed Bad Movie of Christmas."

Who writes this tripe?

Sad thing is, for as good of a series the foreign releases were, American audiences would rather watch a remake because they can't bear to read subtitles whilst watching the film.
30t6p3b.gif

I was ready and willing to give this the 'kanye shrug' of nonchalant approval up until they called it "The Feed Bad Movie of Christmas."

Who writes this tripe?

Sad thing is, for as good of a series the foreign releases were, American audiences would rather watch a remake because they can't bear to read subtitles whilst watching the film.
30t6p3b.gif

I bought the original on DVD but haven't watched it yet.

Should I wait for the remakes, or just watch the original?

I bought the original on DVD but haven't watched it yet.

Should I wait for the remakes, or just watch the original?

^Personally, I'd say don't watch the original and wait. What happens in the movie hits you hard if you don't see it coming.
Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Who writes this tripe?

30t6p3b.gif

I'll give you that. I cringed when I read it.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

But after seeing Let Me In, I can't be too mad if they're gonna be that well done. I mean, how many people don't know that The Departed was a Chinese movie from a few years before? (A really good one too) And you know damn well Fincher's Fire and Hornet's Nest are gonna be better already.

There's remakes like Vanilla Sky and then there's what I think this is gonna be. I'm cool with that.

^Personally, I'd say don't watch the original and wait. What happens in the movie hits you hard if you don't see it coming.
Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Who writes this tripe?

30t6p3b.gif

I'll give you that. I cringed when I read it.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

But after seeing Let Me In, I can't be too mad if they're gonna be that well done. I mean, how many people don't know that The Departed was a Chinese movie from a few years before? (A really good one too) And you know damn well Fincher's Fire and Hornet's Nest are gonna be better already.

There's remakes like Vanilla Sky and then there's what I think this is gonna be. I'm cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom